iSharp Abrasives Tools is a globally recognized manufacturer, supplier and exporter of premium range of Roll Grinding Wheels, which are manufactured with latest technology and high grade raw materials. These wheels are generally used in hot mill rolls, paper roll mills, etc. We welcome the inquiries of our customers for availing Roll Grinding Wheels at industry leading prices.
Roll Grinding Wheels Quick Information
- Brand Name: iSharp
- Place of Origin: China
- Diameter : 915mm
- Thickness : 100mm
- Hole : 305mm
Roll Grinding Wheels Applications:
- Hot-strip mill rolls that are referred as "chilled iron rolls". Generally, these rolls are available with nickel chill or nickel grain casting options and these are combined with molybdenum and nickel to transform these into alloy based metal.
- Cold strip mill rolls, most of which are forged steel. Very few of these metals are 86CrMOV7 or 4Cr5MOSiV1
- Steel made back-up rolls. Some of these metal rolls are made of cast iron
- Chilled iron made paper mill rolls. Some of these rolls have been fabricated by using steel and rubber.
Roll Grinding Wheels Packaging & Delivery
- Packing :cartons + Plywood Pallet
- Delivery Lead Time : 20-30 days after down payment
- Minimum Order : 1 Piece
- Supply Ability : 500 Piece/Pieces per Month